Celeste, Thanks for sharing your labor story. You have quite the adventures in childbirth ... although, I'm not really jealous of that kind of adventure. You look great, Eliza is a little Hester baby for sure, and Tim comes through again! Congratulations, you guys. We love you all.
I agree- I love the story. I'm wondering if Tim is missing his calling in life. It seems maybe he was meant to be an OB! What do ya think- after law school, maybe on to Med School?:) All kidding aside, we look forward to meeting little Eliza. Glad you are both well.
Despite the "excitement" during the delivery, I had imagined much worse- i.e. delivering Eliza at home alone while Tim was at school, or having a true Chatham County girl...delivering in the car on the Haw River bridge! I'm not sure which seemed more unappealing, but I'm leaning toward the awful image of having a baby in the car on that bridge.
3 comments:
Celeste, Thanks for sharing your labor story. You have quite the adventures in childbirth ... although, I'm not really jealous of that kind of adventure. You look great, Eliza is a little Hester baby for sure, and Tim comes through again! Congratulations, you guys. We love you all.
I agree- I love the story. I'm wondering if Tim is missing his calling in life. It seems maybe he was meant to be an OB! What do ya think- after law school, maybe on to Med School?:)
All kidding aside, we look forward to meeting little Eliza. Glad you are both well.
Despite the "excitement" during the delivery, I had imagined much worse- i.e. delivering Eliza at home alone while Tim was at school, or having a true Chatham County girl...delivering in the car on the Haw River bridge! I'm not sure which seemed more unappealing, but I'm leaning toward the awful image of having a baby in the car on that bridge.
Post a Comment