Thursday, April 10, 2008

Barger Salt Lake City Trip



Spencer and I went to SLC to visit with Cerah and family for 10 days. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed spending time with the kids. They are SO cute and fun! We went to the Zoo, This is the Place Heritage Park, watched conference, played in the snow, ate lunch with William at school, rode a train, and ate lots of wonderful food. Cerah is a great cook; as always. The Nordhoff family took care of us and will be sure to visit again!


The day we arrived in SLC it snowed. Hannah and I went out and made a small snowman for Spencer.

Hannah and I made homemade granola.

William, Spencer, Helena, and Hannah.


Spencer Barger and Helena Nordhoff.

Cerah and Gary holding Spencer.

Train ride at "This is the Place Heritage Park".

1 comment:

Hester Family said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! Spencer and Helena look the same size--she has so much hair and looks so much older than I think. I guess I always think of her as a newborn since I don't see her!