.JPG)
Spencer was so brave at his 4 month appointment. He had his shots and got some cool
Sesame Street
band aids his his little legs. He enjoyed showing them off for the camera.

We went on a run yesterday around
RTP. The sun was shining so Spencer put on his shades. To say the least he is adorable. I realized last time that he didn't like the sun in his eyes; he would moved his head from side to side in pain and discomfort. One day he will love the sun and getting a tan with his mom and dad at the beach and pool. He stays awake the entire time outside and loves to look around.
1 comment:
Spencer looks great in his shades! I'm surprised that he leaves them on so well. I think Hayden or Kate would have had them off in a second! Alice.
Post a Comment