Bargers - boy
Cherre - boy
Eric - girl (but he's pulling for a boy)
Hester's - boy
Kristy - girl (but really hopes for a boy)
Christian - ?
Kalea - boy
Mia - uninterested
Cletus and Alice - girl
It's not too late if anyone else wants to put in their vote:)
Here are some pictures of the girls enjoying the warm weather outside. Christian still needs to buy and put up some new swings, but the girls really love the slide.

4 comments:
Cletus and Alice vote: girl.
I really like that picture of your belly; it looks pretty cool and professional. Where did you do that? The weather is GREAT and enjoying it myself with the little man. -Crystal-
You call that a belly?! I know the feeling though...I'm just on the down side.
I took the picture at work on our MacBook computers. They have camera's built right in.
Post a Comment